The duration of the treatment is for Five Minutes. For chronic pain it is recommended to perform the treatment twice a day during the first week of treatment.
The treatment series spans across 21 days. The initial result will be seen in a very short time.
The treatment area to be cleaned properly before the treatment. Safety goggles to be used compulsory while treating areas on the face (especially near eyes).
Treatment not recommended in the vicinity of a pacemaker, cancer cases and also on pregnant women (In the vicinity of womb).
The Handy Cure’s pulsed infrared laser radiation can penetrate up to 15cm deep, with the unit only touching the skin. Each program uses different pulse frequencies which alter the laser lights’ depth of penetration. Changing programs is as simple as pushing a button.
Handy Cure can be operated for more than 18 hours with one battery charge and is very popular because of its ease of use, both in the professional field and in home therapy. can be operated for more than 18 hours with one battery charge and is very popular because of its ease of use, both in the professional field and in home therapy.
- Dimensions 14 x 5 x 5 cm
- Weight: 300g
- Total radiation: 60 – 90 mW
- Average laser radiation: 0.4 – 6.25 mW
- Max pulsating laser power: 25 W, Infrared radiation: 30 – 90 mW
- Red light radiation: 2 – 10 mW
- Static magnetic field strength: 25 – 45 mT
- Laser radiation: 905 nm
- Infrared radiation: 860 – 960 nm
- Red light radiation: 600 – 740 nm
- Lithium battery life: ~18h
- Laser class IM (IEC 60825-1), certified as a medical product according to EU Directive 93/42
Package contains: In addition to the HandyCure device, an included charger (works worldwide), safety glasses, detailed instructions,User Manual and a handy travel case.